Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Her growth

Looking back at the past few months, it's hard to imagine that little fur ball that was bullying her brother. Her little paws, pink paws, her barely open eyes.. and her really really weird antics. Now about half grown to a little endearing and slightly snobby princess. She still has weird antics - in her 'blur' moments. She's growing so rapidly though. And I don't want to miss any minute of it. It's so strange really. Maybe because she's growing so quickly, and absorbing so quickly that I feel the need to make sure that every moment of her formation months is made as perfect as possible. Just so that she can grow up to be the lovely lady that I know she can be. Even while she's sleeping, setting gaze upon her sleeping form gives me a sense of peace that sleeping myself doesn't even sometimes. Strange huh. I'm sounding like a mama. -.- .. The girl's chewing on her leash now. Teething phase. Oh ya, did I mention? I've got her first tooth. =) .. Shall go stop the bitey bitch. Check back soon!

No comments: