Friday, September 4, 2009

At Mel's


I spent one week in Mel's home with Mel and Sophie. We are one happy (sleepyhead) family. The only non-sleepyhead in the family, Clement, is taking photos of the sleepyheads. Can you see me? I'm sleeping on my sister's tail. See how small I am?


Mel thinks that I am trying to feed myself to Sophie by sleeping on her muzzle. But she's mistaken. Sophie won't ever eat me. This is just my way of staying tight with my sis. However, due to mounting fears of Sophie eating me up, I was soon bundled up and sent to Clement's home, where I am currently having the greatest time of my life chasing straws and weird, noisy balls.

I miss Mel and Sophie. But at least now I don't smell weird from Sophie's saliva. She always insists on grooming me, particularly my butt area, even though I pointedly told her on many occasions that I can do so myself, thank you very much. I guess that's what sisters do though.

No comments: