Wednesday, October 15, 2008

silly sophie

Introducing the new addition to the family: Sophie. =D ..

For some strange reason unknown to me, my mum agreed, without any need for even a gentle persuasion, to me getting a new puppy. Maybe she's feeling lonely, or maybe she thinks a puppy will be good for my dad... Whatever the reason, my long quest for the addition of a furry animal into the house finally ends with little Sophie.

I saw her first at Pet Lovers' Centre, thinking that she was a boy. She was forward-rolling and falling over her feet.. trampling on her brother (whom we thought was the HER) and doing the silliest things! So no, it wasn't a love at first sight at all... in fact, I thought I wanted her brother instead. The family then spent the weekend looking at all the Japanese Spitz(s) in Pasir Ris.. to no avail. They were either male or yappy. (and I wanted a non-yappy female)

Which then brings us back to silly sophie. So I went back to the Pet Lovers' Centre at holland village, having set my heart on the female japanese spitz there (in fact, her brother), only to be presented with her. =p .. But to cut a long story short... her silliness and affectionate licks won my heart.

So here she is, in my first attempted picture of her, and in all her silly glory:

No comments: